TIPS FOR SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSION
We thought it might be helpful for us to give you some tips for preparing for your portrait session so that you can get the most out of your time with us.
- Let us know if you have a location in mind for your session. If there are photography fees associated with that location, those are additional.
- Come ready to get started.
- Be original. Be yourself. Choose clothing that says something about who you are and what you do.
- Bring full sets of clothing including belts, jewelry, shoes, other accessories, etc.
- If you are an athlete, you are welcome to bring your uniform and any equipment that goes with your sport.
- If you have a hobby you want to display, bring any props that you need to demonstrate it.
- Be sure to dress appropriately for both the weather and the occasion! Shirts are required!
- If you are bringing a prom dress or something similar, make sure you bring any special undergarments that go with your dress.
- Have your makeup and hair done before the appointment time so that we can spend the time shooting, not primping!
- Bring some of your own photo ideas. You can email, text, or FB message ideas to us prior to your session as well.