TIPS FOR YOUR PORTRAIT SESSION
We thought it might be helpful for us to give you some tips for preparing for your portrait session so that you can get the most out of your time with us.
- Let us know if you have a location in mind for your session. If there are photography fees associated with that location, those are additional.
- Come ready to get started. Have your makeup and hair done before the appointment time so that we can spend the time shooting, not primping!
- Remember, simple is often best, especially when choosing an outfit for portraits. You want the attention to be on you, not your clothes, but still be yourself.
- Avoid wearing clashing patterns or colors. You do not all have to wear the same thing, but do look for complimentary colors.
- Be sure to dress appropriately for both the weather and the occasion! Shirts are required!
- Bring some of your own photo ideas. You can email, text, or FB message ideas to us prior to your session as well.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know beforehand so that everything goes smoothly during your session.
- Bring props, toys, snacks, and anything else you need to make the session manageable and comfortable for everyone.